I have not written a word September 25, 2018. Well, that is not entirely true. I have updated a few words on my site. I guess that is considered writing?
Creatively, I have been in death valley. I have been dabbling with a writing project or six, but nothing happens. I have been reminiscing about photography, but I have not picked up my camera. I have started sketching, but it’s sporadic at best.
I have been staring at these writing projects for a few months:
- How will India use artificial intelligence to improve its society?
- How will China use artificial intelligence to redefine its economy?
- How will the US use artificial intelligence redefine its' sole as a Superpower?
- How artificial intelligence will make Universal Basic Income Necessary?
- What will be the "future of work" in the face of the Fourth Industrial Revolution?
- How does a leader inspire people to do the things that inspire them?
I have purchased Udemy writing classes, and have not completed one:
- Writing With Flair: How To Become An Exceptional Writer
- Punctuation Mastery
- Ninja Writing: The Four Levels Of Writing Mastery
- Secret Sauce of Great Writing
- Editing Mastery: How To Edit Writing To Perfection
I want to become a contributing writer to these publications, but I have not tried:
- Fast Company
I have read:
- Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup by John Carreyrou — good book
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek — good book
- Brief Answers To Big Questions by Stephen Hawking — amazing book
I am reading:
The Laws of Human Nature by Robert Green — amazing book
Emotional and Physical Health
I had a health scare in 2018. It made me understand two things: 1. tomorrow is not guaranteed and 2. when I die I want to die with no regrets. So I am planning an emotional and physical health project:
- HIIT Training -- short intervals of extremely high-intensity exercise
- Plant food based diet
It’s going slow, but every day I am taking small steps to get healthier.
Updated January 25th, 2019, from New York City.