My Personal Mission Statement
My mission statement is my constitution that helps me think for myself in deciding:
- Why am I reacting this way?
- What do I want and is it based on reality?
- How should I achieve # 1 and # 2
When I decide why, what and how to achieve I will do that with humility and open-mindedness so that I can become the best version of myself.
Section I: Embrace Reality and Deal with It
Look that the patterns of those things that affect me to understand that cause and effect relationships that drive them and to learn principle for dealing with them effectively.
Be a hyperrealist — Dreams + Reality + Determination = A Successful Life — an accurate undertaking of reality is the essential foundation for any good outcome.
Be radically open-minded and radically transparent.
- Don’t let fears of what others think of you stand in your way.
- Embracing radical truth and radical transparency will bring more meaningful work and more meaningful relationships.
Look to nature to learn how reality works.
- Evolution is the single most significant force in the universe; it is the only thing that is permanent, and it drives everything.
- Don’t get hung up on your views of how things should be because you will miss out on learning how they are.