Are you valuable? Are you adding value to others? Are others seeking you out to work with you? No? Then why? For me, it was the fact that I was spending significant time on people and experiences that did not add value to me. Essentially, I was unintentional about my growth. If you want to improve your unique selling proposition, you must be intentional about your growth.
If you are game then here is the plan:
- Be in the best shape of your life - mentally, physically, spiritually and financially.
- Spend twenty hours a week woking on an income producing project.
- Give a speech a week to local organizations.
- Write daily articles about something that breaks your heart.
- Record a weekly podcast about something that breaks your heart.
- Volunteer for a cause that breaks your heart.
- Read a book a week that solves your problem.
- Learn a foreign language fluently.
- Self-publish a book on Amazon.
- Become a contributing writer for the Huffington Post.
- Run a marathon.
- Get and stay around people that are smarter, more successful and wealthier than you.
If you do this for 18 months, image how significantly different your life will appear? Will you be valuable? Will you add value to others? Will others seek you out to work with you?